|21 Years Experienced in Historic and Intracoastal Properties in West Palm Beach and Lake Worth. |
Dually licensed in FLORIDA and in PENNSYLVANIA.
YOUR Florida / Pennsylvania connection
Trained in historic real estate through
The National Trust for Historic Preservation.
HOMES AND HISTORY WITH A PASSION.
PRIDE IN HONEST AND INNOVATIVE
REAL ESTATE CONNECTIONS
Corcoran Group - Palm Beach
340 Royal Poinciana Plaza, Suite 302
Palm Beach, FL 33480
(561) 758-5227 Cell
(561) 655-9081 Office
(561) 655-8854 Fax
West Palm Beach and Lake Worth are full of architecturally wonderful historic homes
|HISTORIC PROPERTY SEEKERS AND SELLERS
If you're interested in buying or selling a historic property, you've definitely got the right agent! As a real estate specialist in historic properties and districts for 19 years, having renovated three myself, you could say that I
am more than familiar. Additionally I am President of the Flamingo Park Neighborhood Association, and a Board member for more than 15 years (one of the local historic districts). I also serve on the West Palm Beach Historic Preservation Board as Vice Chair(having served from 1996 to 2003 and again from 2006 to present; Chair from 2000-2003). Additionally I sit on the City's Parks and Recreation Advisory Board. I am one of only a few South Florida agents trained in historic real estate through the National Trust for Historic Preservation. I also proudly maintain www.floridahistorichomes.com.
If you're planning to sell your home in the next few months, this FREE service is designed to help establish your home's current market value. Simply choose Market Analysis and fill out the requested information. I will use comparable sold listings to help you calculate the fair market value of your home.
Automatically receive personalized MLS listings by e-mail. Early each morning I will search the local MLS and find the homes that match your criteria and notify you immediately with the latest listing information!! Simply choose Dream Home Finder and fill in the requested information. Or, search for yourself at Search MLS.
Certifications and Recognitions
- Multi-Million Dollar Producer
- Trained in historic real estate through the National Trust for Historic Preservation
- Customer Service Award-Winner
- BROKER-Associate licensee
- MBA, Marketing; BA, Advertising; BA, English
- President, Flamingo Park Neighborhood Assn.
- Member, West Palm Beach Historic Preservation Board 1996-2003(Chair, 2000-2003, Vice-Chair 2006-present)
- Member, Parks and Recreation Advisory Committee, City of West Palm Beach
- Past Chair of West Palm Beach's Beautification Committee
- 28 year resident of West Palm Beach and Flamingo Park
- Knowledgeable in property restoration and rehabilitation
- Published "Historic Home News," now available, much enhanced, online as www.floridahistorichomes.com.
I am deeply committed to my clients and my community. I constantly keep abreast of city and county developments. I work exceedingly hard and professionally with all the electronic tools that make my ability to help my clients superior. My education and knowledge set me apart from the crowd. My listings have been from the smallest condo under $15,000, to vacant land, to direct waterfront property at $2,500,000. My sales have been in that same range. I would be thrilled to put my skills to work for YOU!
Call Linda NOW! (561) 758-5227
Real Estate Websites by iHOUSEweb, Inc. ®